Professional Website Design For Companies Looking To Grow
What sort of business would this package suit?
Most companies in the UK are classed as “Small Businesses”, so it’s a term that covers quite a large range of types of company working in various markets.
Some examples of the type of business our Web Design Package would suit are:
- Accountants & Financial Advisors
- Beauty Salons
- Builders & Tradespeople
- Business Advisors
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Human Resources (HR) Consultants
- Insurance Brokers
- Personal Trainers & Fitness Coaches
- Retailers & Shop Owners
How Much? Just £1000+VAT. Read on to see how this benefits your business…
What Do I Get As Part Of My Website Design?
What’s the point of having a website? That’s a question we’ve asked many business owners after they’ve launched a website from elsewhere and are wondering what to do with it.
A website should help grow your business.
A website should give your customers access to useful information about your services.
A website should help you spend less time on the phone and more time working and increasing revenue.
That’s why our Small Business Website Design Package includes:
- A design that reflects your Company Brand and promotes what makes you different
- A strong call-to-action which will help people buy from you
- A Content Management System, which means you can add new pages or alter existing pages with your own words and pictures
- Inclusion in Search Results of Google and other Search Engines
- A Google+ Local listing, if you are a business looking for customers in a local area
Why would you want a website from BlueGreen?
Because when we build a website, we don’t just ask “what do you want it to look like?”
We ask questions that help us shape the design to attract your target customers:
- “who are you trying to attract?”
- “what is it about your business that people like?”
- “how do you sell your services to people?”
These are all questions that make your website design different to others, but more importantly – can help grow your business.