The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Undertow Ltd. trading as BlueGreen Internet Marketing, whose registered office is Lodge, Kings Court, Prince William Avenue, Sandycroft, Flintshire CH5 2QZ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The cookie settings on this website are set to ‘allow cookies’ to give you the best browsing experience possible.
To fully disable cookies on our website, you will need to change the settings in your website browser.
If you continue to use this website without changing these settings then you are consenting to this.
Full instructions for all browsers can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=1
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All personal details submitted to us will be held in accordance with our responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) that applies in the UK. The principle purpose of collecting personal data from you via this website is to provide information or services specifically requested by you. When you complete our online enquiry form, we ask for your contact details and other selected information so that we can deal with your request as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The Act allows you to find out what information we hold about you in return for a small fee. This is known as a subject access request. Before sending you any personal data, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity. If you are not able to provide proof of your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you personal data. You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk. You can search for our Data Protection Notification there, should you wish to do so.
We may on occasions wish to use personal information supplied by you when you registered with us, contacted us, requested brochures or provided personal information from other services accessed from us, to inform you of new services, products and promotions which we think maybe of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us you may inform us of this by email or by letter.
In addition, we may pass your details to carefully selected third parties only with regard to your enquiry and the service we provide. Before we pass details onto another firm, we let you know the name of the firm and obtain your permission to send your personal information to them.
If at any time you believe we have not complied with these principles, please notify us by email via our contact form and we will investigate your concerns and take all reasonable steps to resolve the matter promptly.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When submitting a form, enquiry, ordering, registering on our site or similar, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and descriptive text about the nature of your contact with us. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- To respond to requests for contact with you in relation to working together or providing a service for you
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our contact address is: