Take an integrated approach
An integrated approach? What does that mean?
We provide Ecommerce SEO as a service. That’s where we make alterations to your website in code, structure and content, and create campaigns to acquire links to the website that boost rankings, traffic, and sales.
Before we do that, we ask you what your current approach is. These things can help us do our work better:
- If you run pay per-click campaigns, we can use the data you generate to inform which keywords to target.
- If you run Google shopping campaigns, we have an idea about which of your products and brands are high-converters.
- If you have been running online for a while, that allows us to use historic data to apply to the present day.
- If you have an offline presence, you already have information on products.
- If you’re just launching, we’ll ask you about who your customers are and discover the best way to reach them.
SEO is an important channel
If you’re new to ecommerce, you should pay close attention to how SEO can fit with your business. It’s likely to be one of the best (cost effective and ongoing) ways of bringing new customers to your website.
Our Ecommerce SEO Service
We provide a full Ecommerce Service, combining SEO, PPC (Search, Google Shopping, Retargeting & Display) and Content Marketing. Please send an enquiry for full details.
Our Ecommerce SEO Service includes all technical and creative services, including:
- Keyword & Customer Research
- Content Optimisation
- Technical SEO Audit & Optimisation
- Link Acquisition & Content Marketing Service
- Aspects of our Consulting Service
- Bespoke Reporting tied into your own management information