That’s right – about you.
The best business relationships are built on mutual understanding, where goals are met by following a clear plan that everyone is aware of.
If you’re looking to have your website ranking on the first page of Google tomorrow for the lowest price possible, welcome to the club. We’ll be happy to talk you through the reasons that’s not quite possible, and tell you what the plan is achieve your real goals – which usually revolve around business growth.
We help individuals and SMEs who want their website to perform.
What does ‘perform’ mean?
- More traffic
- More enquiries
- More sales
- More repeat business
- More fun running a growing business
We have experience working with clients in the following sectors:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Charity & Third Sector
- Construction & Trades
- Domestic Services
- Education & Training
- Ecommerce (Online Retail)
- Fashion & Beauty
- Public Sector
You might be a director who wants to see a return on the cost of the website, and then some. You might not even have a website but you want to develop something alongside your business goals.
You might be working in marketing, sales, PR or business administration, working with directors and want to please them with the great results the website could get.
You might be looking to learn about how to do all of this yourself, as part of a business development/marketing/PR/content team.
You might be someone who runs a small business by yourself, and you want to get more from your website.
Please get in touch today.
- Go to Google and search for something
- Look at the list of results
- You’ll notice that each headline is in Blue, and each URL is in Green
- Search Engines are a primary channel for our customers, so the brand is based around this theme
After working for years agency-side, BlueGreen Internet Marketing was founded by Robert Duckers, who could see that clients could get a much better deal – more value and better results.
Unable to remain in an environment that rewarded the agency but not the customer, Rob started BlueGreen aiming to provide a better level of service, and results, to emerging UK brands and small/medium sized business clients in the Chester, North Wales, Wirral and North West areas.
BlueGreen Internet Marketing take a natural approach to internet marketing.
What does that mean? Well, as we see it a natural approach is one that requires some simple steps.
- Listening to your objectives
- Consulting about the best way to achieve your aims
- Providing honest budgeting details
- Implementing the plans we’ve made
- Delivering results, with regular reporting along the way
We have a core team built around the requirements of each campaign, including these roles:
- Technical SEO
- Content Strategy & Analytics
- Website Design & Development
- Outreach, Digital PR & Link Acquisition
- Pay per-click Management